Search This Blog

Thursday 3 June 2010

forums...

the forums,

this maintenance thing is just getting stupid now. I'm sorry but really. I don't know if this is the worst it's been before because i started going on the forums like 6 months after i got my account. For me it's been two weeks with maintenance going on and off. this has held up my modeling competiton, modeling comps i've been in and a few other randoms like the simstar modeling thing. (i'm in to all the modeling if you haven't realised) so i've been playing a lot because of that. like i seriously mean a lot. and as it's half term i've been home all week and my neices have been round a lot at my house. they absolutely LOVE the sims.

another thing is that if you've seen my signature you might know that I'm trying to do 10,000 posts. I don't think i'll ever do it as i'm only on like 350 or something i guess it's worth a shot. kinda.. not really.. whatever

also on a side note...
custom content,

I really need some more hair as i only have like 15 "styles" that are cc, so if you see some then just link it please!!

bya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment